‘Slave’ Heater used in conjunction with an AlphaLimpet heater to provide additional identical heat.
The BetaLimpetTM is a heating system housed in an identical case to the AlphaLimpet, but without electronics inside.
Connecting the Beta to an Alpha means that the heat profile of the Beta can be controlled by the Alpha’s internal electronics. This provides a method of extending the heat profile area without the cost of buying additional electronics.
- Compact, economic, cost saving, clean heating
- Robust IP67 aluminium case
- Maximum operating temperature 80°C.
- 110 / 230 Volts; up to 120W power output.
- Conduit entry or IP-rated plug & play sockets
- Supervision output, internal or external probes.
|Data Sheet - BetaLimpet||Download Now|