Recommended for applications which needed to ensure a constant temperature to help maintain the fluidity of the product conducted through it in the food, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
The thermal resistance, through the cool exit, it can be controlled using an electronic regulator. In the same way, the hose is provided with a PT 100 Ohm probe, located between the wall pipes.
Each model is built on demand and according the customer specific needs (working and bursting pressure, vacuum resistance, bending radius, inside diameter, length…). Similarly, it can be made with a wide range of voltages.
- Odourless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0.8 µm (or 0.5 µm on request).
- Temperatures may be set on a scale ranging from 0°C (32 F) to 200°C (392 F)
- The standard manufacturing length is 4 meters long (13.12 ft.), but in specific diameters a length of 6 meters (19.69 ft) can be manufactured.
- The vacuum resistance for this hose is 0.91 Bar (13.23 psi).
Temperature: -60ºC (-75ºF) to +180ºC (356ºF)
Manufactured with polyester fabric reinforcement and stainless steel wire, provided with internal resistance inside the wall of the hose.
|Heated Hose Data Sheet||Download Now|