The MaxiLimpetTM is a heater with built-in digital control and comes in various formats and extended lengths.
A popular model is the twin heater version with built-in dual control separate PID loops using digital electronics embedded inside and an adjustable, military-grade, waterproof external potentiometer. This can be combined with two ‘Omega’ rings to form the Twin Omega-Maxi model. This is often used for heating valves with dual flanges and provides a strong heat throughput to keep valves at a consistent temperature in all weathers.
The MaxiLimpet gives clear indication of operation using a status LED at one end, which will show proper power up function, alarms and show the power ON/OFF cycle pumping heat into the system.
- Compact, economic, cost saving, clean heating
- Simple adjustment using an external military grade potentiometer
- Robust IP67 aluminium case
- Very easy to fit, unlike a trace-heat option
- Maximum operating temperature 80°C
- Minimum operating temperature: -40°C
- 110 / 230 Volts; up to 130/120W power output on each channel
- Flex, conduit entry or IP-rated plug & play sockets.
- Temperature control: ±1°C.
|Data Sheet - MaxiLimpet||Download Now|