The MicroLimpetTM has a smaller heating footprint than the Alpha & Beta series and can either work independently with a pre-set temperature control or act as a “slave” unit driven from a control AlphaLimpet.
MicroLimpetTM heaters are produced in a variety of power options. Their smaller size allows easier fitting into smaller spaces or onto OmegaLimpets (flange heaters).
- Compact, economic, cost saving, clean heating
- Robust IP67 aluminium case.
- Maximum operating temperature 80°C.
- 110 / 230 Volts; up to 120W power output.
- Conduit entry or IP-rated plug & play sockets.
- Dimensions: 156mm long (excluding connectors) x 40mm wide x 50mm high. Adaptor blocks can be provided where necessary.
- Voltage: 110Vac or 230Vac.
- Power rating: up to 130W (110Vac) or 120W (230Vac).
- Temperature range: When controlled by an AlphaLimpet 0°C to 80°C. When working independently, 0°C to 250°C.
- Minimum operating temperature: -30°C.
- Temperature control: When controlled by an AlphaLimpet ±1°C. When working independently, ±5°C.
- Colour: Red.
|Data Sheet - MicroLimpet||Download Now|