The OmegaLimpetTM is a flange heater that is designed to fit snugly onto flanges and provide powerful, direct heating that prevents product solidification. Various size options are available for easy installation to a range of standard pipe flange sizes.
The OmegaLimpetTM combines a MicroLimpet (and once launched, a SigmaLimpet) to heat a range of profiled adaptor blocks that fit tightly around pipe flanges. These are notorious for “freezing up”, especially if there is a temporary halt in product flow along the pipe.
- Compact, economic, cost saving, clean heating
- At least 40mm thick & profiled to fit all standard flange sizes
- Robust IP67 aluminium case
- Maximum operating temperature: up to 250°C
- Minimum operating temperature: -30°C
- 110 / 230 Volts; up to 130/120W power output
- Conduit entry or IP-rated plug & play sockets
- Temperature control: +/- 5°C
|Data Sheet - OmegaLimpet||Download Now|