- Odourless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- Translucent and smooth inner and outer appearance.
- High level of transparency.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0.8 m (or 0.5 m on request).
- Operational temperature range from -60ºC (-75ºF) to +200ºC (392ºF), it may reach up to +220ºC (428ºF) during short periods of time.
This reference is manufactured with VMQ (Vinyl-Methyl quality) silicone and
stainless steel wire spring encased inside the hose.
Respect the bending radius and work pressure established values.
Mind the chemical compatibility of the fluid with the silicone.
This product is not recommended for the transport of abrasive particles.
Platinum cured silicone produced in compliance with:
- US FDA Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- German BfR Standard part XV USP Class VI <88> in vivo tests, 121ºC
- ISO 10993-4, 5, 6 & 10 ResAp 2004 (5), according to Reg 1935/2004/EEC, and Reg 10/2011/EEC
- European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9
Silicone rubber used is in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95/ECC for Restriction of the use of hazardous substances (RoHS)