- Odourless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- Translucent and smooth inner appearance, white or coloured and smooth outer appearance.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0.8 m (or 0.5 m on request).
- Operational temperature ranges from -60ºC (-75ºF) to +180ºC (356ºF), it may reach up to +200ºC (392ºF) during short periods of time.
- The standard manufacturing length is 4 meters long (13.12 ft.), but in specific diameters, a length of 6 meters (19.69 ft) can be manufactured
- The vacuum resistance for this hose is 0.91 Bar (13.23 psi).
Respect the bending radius and work pressure established values.
Mind the chemical compatibility of the fluid with the silicone.
This product is not recommended for the transport of abrasive particles
Platinum cured silicone produced in compliance with:
- US FDA Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- German BfR Standard part XV
- USP Class VI <88> in vivo tests, 121ºC
- ISO 10993-4, 5, 6 & 10
- ResAp 2004 (5), according to Reg 1935/2004/EEC, and Reg 10/2011/EEC
- European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9
- 3A Sanitary Standard 18-03 Class I (material)
- 3A Sanitary Standard 62-02 (fitted hoses)
Silicone rubber used is in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95/ECC for Restriction of the use of hazardous substances (RoHS)
This reference is manufactured with three polyester fabric reinforcements and a stainless steel wire spring, everything encased inside the hose.
SIL 650/V AC: The hoses are equipped with a copper wire fitted parallel to the stainless steel wire spring to improve static electricity discharge1.
1. The hose must be properly earthed to allow the current dissipation of the static charge, earthling the hose metallic fittings or directly the copper wire of both ends of the hose.
- Extreme working conditions or the use of materials with low compatibility with silicone can attack the inner surface of the hose. It is advisable to inspect the inner appearance for cracks or swelling, and replacement of the hose, if necessary.
- Hose cover: Should be inspected over the entire length for signs of hardening, abrasion, cuts, kinking or crushing.