Vena® Sil 655 is recommended for the transport of liquid or semi-liquid fluids in the food, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical industries.
This is a hose with a high level of strength. It is extremely flexible, even in large diameters. It has been designed for the use at specific points where there may be sudden high pressure surges (hammering).
This hose is the one with the highest level of strength and robustness of our standard range.
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0.8 µm (or 0.5 µm on request).
- The standard manufacturing length is 4 meters long (13.12 ft.), but in specific diameters a length of 6 meters (19.69 ft) can be manufactured.
- The vacuum resistance for this hose is 0.91 bar (13.23 psi).
- The hoses can be equipped with a copper wire fitted parallel to the stainless steel wire spring to improve static electricity discharge.
Temperature: -60ºC (-75 F) to +180ºC (356 F), it may reach up to 200ºC (392 F) during short periods of time.
Manufactured with three polyester fabric reinforcements and two stainless steel wire springs, everything encased inside the hose.
Vena® Sil 655 version available with translucent and smooth inner and outer appearance for when liquid has to be seen to control the flow.