Recommended for suction and transport in food and pharmaceutical industries. Generally acceptable for pneumatic transport of flammable and non-flammable bulk materials and suction of all types of abrasive particles. Also recommended for the chemical industry.
Specifically recommended when the inner product is abrasive or has to be seen to control the flow. It has smooth inner and corrugated outer appearance.
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- BPA (Bisphenol-A) and Phthalates free.
- High level of transparency.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0.8 µm (or 0.5 µm on request).
Temperature: -20ºC (-4 ºF) to +80ºC (176 ºF)
Manufactured with three layers of polyurethane sheets and stainless steel wire spring.
- Technipur X S100 option available when a low electrical surface resistivity is required.
- Technipur S100AC option is available which has a copper wire parallel to the wire spiral for a better electrostatic discharge.