- Odourless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- Translucent and smooth inner appearance, white and smooth outer appearance.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0,8 m (or 0,5 m on request).
- Operational temperature range from -60°C (-75 F) to +180°C (356 F), it may reach up to 200°C (392 F) during short periods of time.
- The standard manufacturing length is 10 m (32.81 ft)
Respect the bending radius and work pressure established values.
Mind the chemical compatibility of the fluid with the silicone.
This product is not recommended for the transport of abrasive particles.
Platinum cured silicone produced in compliance with:
- US FDA Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- German BfR Standard part XV
- USP Class VI <88> in vivo tests, 121ºC
- ISO 10993-4, 5, 6 & 10
- ResAp 2004 (5), according to Reg 1935/2004/EEC, and Reg 10/2011/EEC
- European Pharmacopoeia 3.1.9
- 3A Sanitary Standard 18-03 Class I (material)
- 3A Sanitary Standard 62-02 (fitted hoses)
Silicone rubber used is in accordance with EU Directive 2002/95/ECC for Restriction of the use of hazardous substances (RoHS).
It can be in compliance with the DIN 26055-2:2010 for fitted hoses type 2 (upon request)
Extruded hose with double polyester yarn reinforcement.
- Extreme working conditions or the use of materials with low compatibility with silicone can attack the inner surface of the hose. It is advisable to inspect the inner appearance for cracks or swelling, and replacement of the hose, if necessary.
- Hose cover: Should be inspected over the entire length for signs of hardening, abrasion, cuts, kinking or crushing.