Abrasion resistant rubber hoses with an inner PFA layer to withstand aggressive chemicals.
Venaflon HR is an excellent solution to withstand dynamic stress during the transfer of high purity fluids. It is suitable for use in filling machines. The inner layer for this hose is made of PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy) which has a high compatibility with highly aggressive chemicals.
This hose is able to transport liquid or semi-liquid food-stuffs by impulsion or suction, since its design can resist either pressure or vacuum.
The perfluorinated inner liner ensures utmost chemical and temperature resistance, an excellent impermeability and absolutely hygienic and contamination-free delivery of fluid.
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- High flexibility
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0,8 µm (or 0,5 µm on request).
- The hose is manufactured in a maximum length of 20m (65.62 ft).
- The vacuum resistance is 0.9 bar (13.05 psi).
Temperature: -40°C to +150°C.
- Inner layer: PFA, fully fluorinated, mirror-smooth, light colour.
- Outer layer: EPDM rubber, blue color, smooth, resistant to abrasion, ozone and weather resistant, cloth finish.