Venaflon FULL-X is a highly flexible universal hose and its main characteristic is that it is conductive and, therefore, suitable for working areas requiring utmost safety. This hose is able to transport liquid or semi-liquid food-stuffs by impulsion or suction, since its design can resist either pressure or vacuum.
The perfluorinated inner liner ensures utmost chemical and temperature resistance, an excellent impermeability and absolutely hygienic and contamination-free delivery of fluid.
It is specially recommended for the transport of liquid or semi-liquid fluids in the food, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, specially, when the chemical products are highly flammable.
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- High flexibility
- The hose presents a resistivity lower than 109Ώ.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0,8 µm (or 0,5 µm on request).
- Steam disinfection with peaks up to +164ºC for maximum 20 min.
- The hose is manufactured in a maximum length of 20m (65.62 ft).
- The vacuum resistance is 0.9 bar (13.05 psi).
Temperature: -20°C to +65°C in accordance with EN 12115:2011.
- Construction: PFA, fully fluorinated, mirror-smooth, black colour, antistatic (106)
- Reinforcement: high strength plies of synthetic cord, embedded steel helix wire and built-in copper wires
- Outer layer: synthetic black rubber, resistant to abrasion, weather, oils and fats. It is completely smooth.