An accurate, ergonomic, flexible and secure solution.
MCPI process controllers are designed to make full use of MCPI Fine dosing technology thanks to:
- An accurate instrumentation
- The operation with 3 output flows (coarse – medium – fine).
- The algorithm for calculation of overshoot
Our controllers combine high-tech weighing performances with the ergonomics of a colour touch screen control and easy operation for users .
|| 6″ high quality colour touch screen display with graphical information. Easy to use and understand, dedicated to feeding process.
|| 100 000 resolution points, short reaction time based on an efficient signal filtration system.
|Product parameters storage
|| 100 product recipes can be stored, for flexible and safe operation.
|| 800 000 feeding results are memorised in the controller data exchange with USB stick or network connection.
- 3 feeding flows operation (coarse, medium and fine), to optimise accuracy and dosing time. An MCPI exclusivity to benefit from the advantages of MCPI Fine dosing® technology
- Inverter frequencies (corresponding to coarse, medium and fine flows) are integrated and stored in each product recipe , they are configurable from the touch interface.
- Automatic correction of overshoot, with setup of the maximum correction interval.
||Protection with 3 separate pass words:
- One for maintenance parameters (including calibration)
- 3 levels for production: one free + 2 different pass words for operator and supervisor
- All recipes can be transferred to a USB stick.
||Protocol : Modbus TCPIP (Ethernet link). An integrated exchange table to simplify the communication with almost all types of PLC
||Versions to command 2 – 3 – 4 feeders with the same screen are proposed (see photo below).
3 feeding flows (coarse, medium and fine), to optimise accuracy and dosing time
Provides proof of feeding quality for third parties, enables users to optimise settings and monitor production operations.
The analysis of results can be carried out on Excel ® software.
Registration of each feeding with: full identification of product, date and time, set values and actual results OK / NO (in / out of range of tolerance).
The results can be transferred to your PC via a USB stick..
More about the user friendly design: