Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges Stainless Steel Series Model 232.50/233.50, without/with Liquid Filling
- With liquid-filled case for applications with high dynamic
pressure pulsations or vibrations.
- For gaseous and liquid aggressive media that are not highly viscous or crystallising, also in aggressive ambience.
- Process industries: chemical/petro-chemical, power stations, mining, on and offshore, environmental technology, machine building and plant construction.
- Excellent load-cycle stability and shock resistance.
- All stainless steel construction.
- German Lloyd, Gosstandart and DVGW approval.
- Scale ranges from 0 to 1600 bar.
|Bourdon Tube Pressure Gauges Data Sheet||Download Now|