Contherm® represents the most versatile heat transfer solution on the market, suitable for a wide range of applications and industries. The unique design provides low hold-up volumes and can handle product pressures up to 21 bar (300 PSI), with rotational scraping speeds ranging from 25 to more than 1000 rpm. This flexibility creates countless opportunities for the production of food products, protein by-products, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, personal care products, and much, much more.
- Versatile solution that can handle particles up to 36 mm and viscosities well in excess of 50,000 cP.
- Easy-to-clean design can flexibly transition between products with limited downtime.
- Multiple material options ensure efficient heat transfer and reliable mechanical performance.
- Flexible installation with horizontal or vertical configuration to meet space limitations.
- Vertical installations include a built-in hydraulic system that allows for fast and safe inspection with low service costs.
|Product Document 1||Download Now|