A revolutionary internal IBC container heater – Thinking ‘inside the box’!
The Dolfin is a unique approach to heating viscous fluids within IBCs (intermediate bulk containers). It is designed to protect sensitive products, such as syrups, honey, treacle, molasses, fats and other viscous products that are difficult to process. It is also designed for fast batching, thus increasing efficiency and reducing down time.
Whilst our competitors use wrap-around heating jackets, we get to the heart of the matter and heat directly in the product and right into the outlet valve to get that batching process underway in a fraction of the time of traditional heating systems.
- Lightweight robust equipment, designed and built in the UK.
- Microprocessor controlled delivery of heat.
- Direct heat into the outlet valve for FASTBATCH.
- Thermodynamic core to achieve Sensitive Product Protection.
- Carefully designed large-fin area to give maximum heating surface area.
- Industrial strength food grade Xylan coating for non-stick of viscous products.
- 240V, 2400 Watts of controlled power delivered directly into the product.
- Simple temperature adjustment with adjustment protection.
- Status and power delivery LED.
- Optional cleansing station.
|Data Sheet - Dolfin IBC Heater||Download Now|