The IBC Wash Station allows you to clean your totes with a speed and economic efficiency not achievable from any other tote cleaning system.
It’s simple, easy to use and guarantees great results. New products in this line, such as the NanoJet 2.0, are designed in direct response to the needs of customers.
They require no oil or grease as they are self-cleaning, self-flushing and self-lubricating. They can withstand higher flow rates which means higher impact cleaning.
How it works
Example – Oil residue and sludge
- Gamajet threaded onto inlet of tote, making sure lid is secure to avoid any back splash.
- Once the lid is secure and the Gamajet is in place you can connect the hose to the system which comes equipped and is easy to install.
- Once connected you can go to the control panel and connect the pump. The pump in this example was rated to 200psi and 12 gallons per minute.
- Once the pump is on you can see the Gamajet blast the residue. It turns in a precise 360 degree pattern, covering the entire tote.
- The Gamajet can handle high temperatures and most chemicals. For this application hot water was used, but caustic solution can be used. The average cleaning time is 2-7 minutes.
|Data Sheet - Gamajet IBC Wash Station||Download Now|