Lvel switches designed to provide accurate and reliable remote level indication for the hygienic industry
Level switches provide accurate and reliable remote liquid level indication for hygienic brewery, food and beverage, and biopharm processes.
The Alfa Laval level switch is designed to fulfill the demands for precise level indication in the hygienic and pharmaceutical production. The main features are:
– Wetted parts in AISI 316L, stainless steel and PEEK
– Compact, and hygienic design
– Process temperature -40 to 200°C
– LED indicator integrated into the field housing
– Not influenced by foam
– Ideal for media registration through registration of changes in product dielectricity
– Quick teach-in option for difficult medias
– Maintenance free
The Alfa Laval level switch uses a high frequency signal sweep which is radiated from the sensor tip into the tank. The media will act as a virtual capacitor which, together with a coil in the sensor head, will form a circuit creating the switch point signal. This virtual capacity will depend on the di-electric value of the media which is well defined for most medias.