The LiquidMaster is the most energy-efficient solution for inline High Shear mixing on the market.
The powder is dosed manually into the vessel, where the liquid level is manually controlled by a butterfly valve on the inlet pipe. The mixer works according to the rotor-stator principle, where a special closed mixing wheel distributes the product through the patented slots. The unit circulates approx. 75% of the liquid back into the vessel. The mixer is very versatile and can be used in many setups and applications.
For low to medium viscosity the mixer performs the out-pumping action itself. For high-viscose applications (>250cp) the setup requires positive feeding.
The mixer is integrated into a table that offers an ergonomic working position.
The LiquidMaster is used for mixing of powders and liquids:
- Sugar solutions
- Recombined dairy products
- Brine emulsifiers
Homogenisation down to 1 my lump free.
- Mixer unit (230/400V 50Hz) with shaft sealing
- Tri-clamp inlet/outlet
- CIP spray ball with manual butterfly for cleaning
- Powder hoppers (100 l, 250 l, 500 l, 1000 l & 2000 l)
- Powder hopper for small ingredients incl. butterfly valve
- Extra powder valve 2½” butterfly/extra inlet in top
- MCC panel with frequency converters
- I/O panel for pre-connection to central control
- Outlet pump
- Load cells (2 Global Weighing) with transmitter in stainless steel box
- Insulated jacket
- Process valves of different brand (GEA,SPX, etc.)
|Model||Motor||Flow||Mixer capacity||Tank volume||Powder capacity|
|LiquidMaster 50-160||7.5-11 kW||25-30 m³/h||15-20 m³/h||200 l||40-60 kg/min|
|LiquidMaster Datasheet||Download Now|