WEIGHING SYSTEMS, LEVEL SENSORS
Bolt-on strain gauge sensors for vessels with metal substructures and skirted silos
Microcell® load cells are extremely durable, reliable and compact sensors for cost-effective and fail-safe quantity measurement in all types of vessels with metal base structures and skirted silos. Measurement inaccuracies due to angles of repose, accumulations or compaction are reliably avoided.
Depending on the type of container, the sensors are simply bolted onto the metal substructure. Integrated strain gauges register stress variations in the metal, which are caused by even the slightest changes in the container contents, and transmit them as a measurement signal to the control system.
- Extremely durable: virtually “indestructible” due to material fatigue life >20 million measuring cycles, high shock resistance and weather insensitivity
- Easy mounting: also for posterior bolt-on. Emptying or lifting the vessel is not necessary
- Easy calibration: An empty vessel is not required, precise calibration can take place at any fill level
- Always accurate: Unlike other continuous level meters, thermal or density change does not affect the measurement result
- Can be relied upon: Kistler-Morse pioneered load cell technology. This is still the standard for load and content measurement
|Wetted material||Bolt-on on any steel or aluminium support profile|
|Measuring range||From 35 t total load|
|Temperature range process||-34…66 °C|
|Communication||10…30 V DC|
The values shown are the performance limits within the product line. The product-specific data for each individual configuration can be obtained from the product information
|Product Document 1||Download Now|