Expansion bellows are fitted to absorb the differential expansion between the shell and the inner tubes and multiple units can be interconnected for larger applications. Options include frame mounting, insulation and stainless steel cladding.
The HRS K Series is suitable for applications with low to medium viscosities, CIP heating and general industrial applications.
Standard Materials of Construction:
- Service side: AISI 304stainless steel
- Product side: AISI 316L stainless steel
Other material options available
- Service side: Flange
- Product side: Tubeplate Flange
All flange types available
- External: Matt
- Internal: Descaled
Other surface finishes available
Design code and compliance:
- PD 5500, PED 2014/68/EU, ASME
- TR CU 032, DOSH Compliant
|HRS K Series Data Sheet||Download Now|