The Orbitor Eco is a new breed of impingement tank cleaners designed to vastly improve water and a time efficiency. Unlike conventional impingement
cleaners that have been geared for power, this tank cleaning head has been geared to produce a very fast cleaning cycle that uses very little water.
Despite its very fast cycle time and low water consumption the Orbitor Eco still delivers powerful impact cleaning. When compared to static spray balls and rotary spray balls the cleaning power of the Orbitor is far greater. This means that it is a far more efficient cleaning head.
Key product features
- Up to 95% water saving when compared to static
- Up to 75% water saving when compared to rotary
- Entirely fluid driven meaning no external power
source is required.
- Jets with up to 4 metres effective cleaning radius.
- Easy to maintain. Can be stripped and reassembled in 15 minutes.
- Self cleaning and hygienic design suitable for food and pharmaceutical applications.
- Very fast cycle times between 2 – 11 minutes.
- With fast cycles and low flow rate the Orbitor Eco is the most efficient way to clean and rinse light to moderately tough residues.
- The Turbo is a fully self cleaning machine and is made from food and pharmaceutical grade hygienic materials
- The Turbo is a highly effective cleaning machine delivering superior cleaning power to tanks up to 8 metres in diameter.
- The Orbitor Eco can complete a cleaning cycle in under two minutes. This means that down time can be minimised.