These sprayballs are very effective in cleaning light residues in smaller tanks or delivering a rinse down stage in large tanks. As the spray is omni-directional complete tank wetting is achieved more or less instantaneously meaning spray balls are the most effective devices for quick rinse down cycles.
DESIGN FEATURES SPRAY CHARACTERISTICS
• Omni-directional coverage
• Low impact or rinse cleaning
• Flow rates: 40 to 440 l/min
• Multiple precision drilled holes give omni-directional spray pattern
• No moving parts ensure long life and low maintenance
• A variety of female threaded and clip on connection types.
• Available in 360° (other angles available, please ask for details)
• Made in 316L stainless steel
Please specify pipe size, connection type, nozzle number, spray angle and material when placing an enquiry.