Alfa Laval Industrial line is an extremely wide range of gasketed plate-and-frame heat exchangers used in all types of industries. The number of sizes, plate and gasket materials and available options are enormous. Every detail is carefully designed to ensure optimal performance, maximum uptime, and easy maintenance
The Industrial line’s versatility allows it to be designed and configured for applications ranging from relatively simple duties with low requirements to very demanding duties with the highest requirements on both performance and documentation. The products are used for heating, cooling, heat recovery, condensation, and evaporation.
Equipped with well-designed features, the Industrial line of heat exchangers are easy to maintain and have a long service life.
Some of the features available include:
• ClipGrip™ gasket – a glue free gasket with superior alignment that ensures a perfect seal and trouble-free maintenance.
• Glued gasket – a two-component, oven-cured epoxy glue keeps the gasket in place during any possible cleaning condition.
• CurveFlow™ distribution area – ensures full use of the heat transfer area and minimizes fouling.
Additionally, the pressure plate roller, the bearing boxes on the tightening bolts, and the 5 point alignment system with reinforced hangers make opening and closing the heat exchanger quick and easy without the need for heavy tools or the risk of damaging the plates.
Alfa Laval Industrial line is quick and easy to modify if process parameters change. Our team’s expertise and the availability of parts bring you peace of mind.
Plate types for different needs
Industrial line is available with four different plate configurations:
• Single plate with a chevron pattern design for parallel flow allows for optimum thermal performance and pressure drop.
• Single plate with a chevron pattern design for diagonal flow allows for optimum thermal performance through the heat exchanger when it is mounted horizontally and requires complete drainability.
• Double wall plate is used when extra care is needed to avoid mixing fluids.
• Gemini double wall plate is used when extra care is needed to avoid mixing fluids in hygienic applications.
|Alfa Laval Cooling Insulation||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval Heating Insulation||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval M3||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval M6||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval M10||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval MA30||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval MX25||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval T2||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval T5||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval T8||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval T10||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval T20||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval T25||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval T35||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval T45||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval T50||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval TL3||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval TL6||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval TL10||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval TL15||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval TL35||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval TS6||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval TS35||Download Now|
|Alfa Laval TS50||Download Now|
|Alfa Lavel M15||Download Now|