Swivel joints are available in monoflow design for a broad range of applications, typically for large low, high operation pressure and low rotation speed.
The “Ganymed” swivel joints are highly resistant to corrosion. The robust design and the quality of manufacturing guarantee a long life time.
– Rotation: 360° swivelling movements, rotating movements also suitable for low speed.
– Rotation speed: up to 1 rpm (continuous rotation).
– Passage diameter : DN 20 to DN 700.
– Operating pressure: up to 700 bar
– Range of operating temperature: from -50°C to + 225°C
– Sealing: PTFE,
– Design with integrated bearings
– Connections : Threads, welding, flanges, cutting rings
– Steel (42CrMo4), Stainless steel (316 TI).
Articulated tongs, Loading stations (chemical, petrochemical industry, etc.) waste water purification technique (ventilation systems, rotating scraper bridges, sludge cleaning, etc.)
MCPI is the french distributor of HAAG + ZEISSLER.