Is Product Recovery Important To You?
Product waste is one of the areas in hygienic manufacturing where extremely high costs are being incurred and is a topic that can critically affect the profitability of food and beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic manufacturers, from the most basic production-line level on through entire plant efficiencies…even overall corporate performance.
By incorporating MOUVEX® eccentric disc pumps in hygienic product-manufacturing operations, results have been documented to include six-figure savings per pump. Read More Here
Advantages of eccentric disc pumps in product recovery applications when compared to other product recovery methods include:
• Eccentric disc pumps can recover product from tank bottoms, inlet and outlet lines.
• Eccentric disc pumps can recover product from small diameter lines where pigging is not possible.
• Eccentric disc pumps can recover product through ordinary valves, heat exchangers, magnetic traps, flow meters and other accessories found in the transfer line.
• Product recovery with eccentric disc pumps is seamless as no line interruptions will occur between normal production and the product-recovery phase.
• For the majority of the product-recovery process, air mixing is not a concern as most of the product recovered by an eccentric disc pump comes in the form of a product plug with no air mixed in. A simple flow switch can be used to shut down the pump before the air purge reaches the product’s destination.
Industrial Trading Solutions Ltd supply and maintain Mouvex Pumps in the UK. If you have an issue or project you would like to speak with ITS about, contact us on 01675 465191 / [email protected] Mouvex Pumps available can be found on our website – Mouvex Pumps