PROCESS ANALYTICS, TURBIDITY SENSORS
Turbidity measurement for very low turbidities in process and drinking water applications, in pipes from DN25
Specified Advantages & Usage
- Turbidity measurement in the range of 0…5000 NTU or 0…1250 EBC
- Cost efficient sensor, optimised for process and drinking water (Optik device made of PPSU)
- Accurate turbidity measurement also for media with low turbidity
- Glass-free sapphire optics with pollution compensation
- For increased efficiency in production processes such as separator automation, lauter tun control and filter monitoring
- ITM-4DW is not intended for applications with liquid food contact. For the application with drinking water a declaration of conformity for the PPSU material is available
- Fresh water monitoring in the beverage industry
- Water/wastewater monitoring, e.g. in dairies
- Coolant circuit monitoring
Designed for process- and drinking water applications
The new turbidity meter ITM-4DW is especially designed for process- and drinking water applications. Therefore we changed the plastic components and now using PPSU (Polyphenylensulfon).
Metrological the ITM-4DW is identical with the ITM-4.
The combination of transmitted light measurement and 90°- reflected light measurement allows the detection of low (fresh water) to mid (waste water) turbidities. Due to these facts combining the two techniques the ITM-4DW has the benefits that pollution of the optics will be almost ignored.
The ITM-4DW is not suitable for food contacting usage. For the use in drinking water applications a declaration of conformity for PPSU is available.
|Process Connection||Tri-Clamp | DIN flange | Milk tube|
|Wetted material||Stainless steel 1.4404 (316L), Ra≤0.8 μm | PPSU (only for drinking an process water) | Optics sapphire|
|Measuring range||0…5.000 NTU | 0…1.250 EBC|
|Accuracy||±2% of the measurement value|
|Temperature range process||0…100 °C|
|Temperature range CIP/SIP||130 °C / max. 30 min.|
|Operating pressure||max. 10 bar|
|Communication||4…20 mA, PNP|
|Product Technology Range||Click here to view back our Turbidity Sensors|
|Product Document 1||Download Now|