LEVEL SENSORS, IO-LINK
Potentiometric, continuous level measurement in metallic or plastic vessels with hygienic thread G1″ (CLEANadapt, Tri-Clamp), compact version
- Optimized resource efficiency through precise measurement even for demanding applications with foam, pasty or highly adhesive media
- Flex-Hybrid: Digital IO-Link and analogue 4…20 mA parallel
- Extremely fast response time < 100 ms for filling processes
- For non-metallic vessels from 200 mm to 1500 mm height
- Dual probe version especially for use in plastic vessels up to 1500 mm height
- Hygienic alternative to float sensors due to easily sterilisable installation solution
- Ideal for adhesive and pasty media
- Minimum product conductivity typically 50 μS/cm
- Installation in vessels at the top, the side or from below
- Modular design: configurable from the low-cost basic version to the high-end model
Know more about different types of hygienic Level Sensors by Anderson-Negele.
– For more Information click here.
|Product Document 1||Download Now|