A compact design and a maximum built-in filter surface ensure the best possible flow and consequently a small differential pressure, long intervals between bag changes and lower energy consumption.
The filter consists of three main elements
- The filter housing is designed in accordance with current pressure vessel norms and supplied in stainless acid-proof SUS316 steel (Mini EN 1.4404).
- The support strainer gives the filter bag mechanical strength and ensures that the bag can resist a differential pressure of up to 1 bar. The support strainer is made of stainless acid-proof SUS316 steel to ensure durability.
- The filter bag is supplied in several material types and degrees of filtration. A special design in terms of stitching and choice of thread provides a robust filter bag without perforations. The filter material is selected after careful determination of the degree of filtration and maximum dirt capacity (see also datasheet for filter bags).
Filters of the TWP type can be supplied with the effective HiFlux magnetic system for the retention of magnetic particles.
Products are often filtered with bag filters
- District heating water
- Cooling water
- Cleaning fluids
- Photographic chemicals
- Cutting oils and emulsions
- Galvanic baths
- Sugar solutions
- Vegetable oils
- Cosmetic fluids
- Process water
Capacity: 2 – 150 m3/h
Filtration: 1 – 1000 µm
Pressure: 10 bar
|TWP-4250||1130||910||800||210||125||147||166||1||2||4250||¼” NPT||Rp 2||4|
|Design pressure:||10 bar|
|Test pressure:||15 bar|
|Max. differential pressure:||1,0 bar|
|Max. working temperature:||100°C|
|Connection:||Thread EN 10226, flange EN 1092-1/01|
|Filter bags:||See datasheet for filter bags|
|Polypropylen:||1-5-10-25-50-100-200 micron (max. 90° C)|
|Polyester:||1-5-10-25-50-75-100-150-200-300 mikron (max. 150° C)|
Capacity: (at a viscosity of 1 cStand 5 micron filtration)
|0,05 bar **||0,10 bar */**||0,15 bar **||0,20 bar **||0,30 bar **|
* It is recommended that the filter installation shall be dimensioned on the basis of differential pressure of 0.1 bar.
**) Capacity in m3/h at a differential pressure