Manufacturers in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic/personal-care industries, while taking measures to make their operations leaner, have inadvertently chosen to accept one such “cost of doing business” within their operations: the disposal of raw materials or finished product as waste, contained in tubing at the end of production runs or product change overs. But by fitting a Mouvex Eccentric Pump, you can expect to see…
• Less water usage to clean the lines
• Less use of sanitising chemicals to sanitise the lines
• Less energy required to facilitate the cleaning process
• Lower labour costs to perform longer cleaning operations
• Lower disposal costs of used water and chemicals
• Highly decreased amount of disposal of product that is no longer usable
• Lower water treatment costs and associated treatment chemicals
• Less time required for cleaning, which means more time for actual production
Speak with Industrial Trading Solutions Ltd about fitting the Mouvex® SLS Series Eccentric Disc Pump.
This new generation of Mouvex® Eccentric Disc Pump is designed to provide premium performance and ultimate safety in hygienic applications.
Click on the link below to see how the Mouvex® SLS Series Eccentric Disc Pump helped with sustaining success at Coca Cola! https://lnkd.in/dEP7pPG
(Source FoodPacific Manufacturing Journal www.industrysourcing.com)
Download the brochure here: Mouvex-Product-Recovery-Brochure.pdf (industrialtradingsolutions.com) or visit our website for more information: www.industrialtradingsolutions.com
Email us – [email protected] / Tel: 01675 620835