Industrial Trading Solutions Ltd are pleased to introduce you to a new addition to the Mouvex H-Flow Series of Seal-less Eccentric Disc Pumps – the H-FLO 25 in stainless-steel construction, ideally suited for hygienic applications requiring high sanitary standards.
Specially engineered to provide premium performance in critical hygienic applications, this new model provides flow rates up to 27.5 m3/h (121 gpm) with a maximum output pressure of 10 bar (145 psi).
Features & Benefits:
- Ability to handle highly viscous products up to 10,000 cP
- Increased offset ensures pumping of soft particles up to 14 mm (0.55″)
- Tangential inlet ports and internal shapes have been designed to optimise CIP
- Easy Clean System for more efficient cleaning and CIP bypass suppression
- Triple-layer stainless steel bellow ensures durability, safety & containment
- Easy maintenance thanks to a new piston locking design
Take a look at how easy the H-Flo pump is to maintain in the below Mouvex H-Flo Maintenance Video:
As UK Partner for Mouvex Hygienic Pumps, Industrial Trading Solutions Ltd not only supply pumps and other hygienic processing equipment to your door quickly, and at the right price, but can support you technically to spec the correct pump for your application, plus provide you with ongoing servicing and maintenance should you require it.
Contact us for a consultation or quotation: