H-FLO Seal-Less Eccentric Disc Pumps have been designed for use in a wide range of pumping applications in the food, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries, all of which require extremely hygienic operations. The H-FLO pump delivers high suction vacuum and high discharge pressure that allow it to self-prime and fully strip lines, a critical consideration when maximising product recovery.
The seal-less eccentric disc transfer solution for hygienic applications requiring high flow rates — up to 70 m3/h (308 gpm), 10 bar (145 psi).
Features and Benefits
- Provides consistent and efficient flow with a wide range of viscosities
- Flow rate up to 70 m3/h (308 gpm), 10 bar (145 psi)
- Eccentric disc design allows for consistent flow to protect shear sensitive products
- Reduced Maintenance with no mechanical seals or timing gears
- Easy to install
- Clean in-place (CIP) and sterilise in place (SIP) for the ultimate in convenience and cleanliness
- DIN 11851
- DIN 11864 BF-A Aseptik fl
- Tri-Clamp® ASME-BPE
- Heating Jacket
- Food – Flavour, Sauce, Chocolate, Glucose and more
- Beverages – Yeast, Concentrate, Glucose, Fruit Juice, Flavour, Alcohol and more
- Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals – Ointment, Syrup, Cream, Shampoo and more
The range has now also been extended to include H-FLO Series Seal-Less Eccentric Disc Pumps with the addition of the new H-FLO 11, H-FLO 15, G-FLO 11 and G-FLO 15 models in stainless-steel construction. With the addition of these new offerings, H-FLO and G-FLO Series pumps now provide flow rates from 12 m3/h (52.8 gpm) to 70 m3/h (308.2 gpm).
Features and Benefits of new models
- Ability to handle highly viscous products up to 10,000 cP
- Increased offset ensures pumping of soft particles up to 14 mm (0.55″)
- Tangential inlet ports and internal shapes have been designed to optimise CIP
- Easy Clean System for more efficient cleaning and CIP bypass suppression
- Easy maintenance thanks to a new piston locking design
- Multi-layer stainless steel bellows ensures durability, safety & containment