SLC Series Eccentric Disc Pump
The new generation of Mouvex® Eccentric Disc Pumps, designed to provide premium performance and ultimate safety in chemical and industrial applications.
• Features and Benefits: Unique seal-less design features a double stainless steel bellows which ensures durability, safety and product containment. The SLC Series provides very high suction and discharge pressures which allows it to self-prime and fully strip lines, maximizing product recovery.
• The SLC can run dry for up to 5 minutes, and the self-compensating eccentric disc principle provides consistent flow rates over a long period of time. The flow rate is extremely accurate even at low speeds.
• There are fewer moving parts, which results in reduced maintenance and downtime.
• Suitable for most chemical and industrial transfer applications, in particular those that require consistent nonpulsing flow and gentle fluid handling (low shear rates).
• Principle: Eccentric Disc, positive displacement
• Installation: Can be base mounted or cart mounted for mobility
Description of Construction:
• All Stainless Steel construction
• Shaft sealed by double Stainless Steel bellows
• O-ring seals in FKM or coated FKM
• Bellows Monitoring System (BMS)
• ISO PN 20 flanges / ANSI150 flanges
• ISO PN 16 flanges
• Heating Jacket