G-FLO Seal-Less Eccentric Disc Pumps are designed to provide premium performance and the ultimate in full containment and safety in chemical-processing and industrial applications, delivering high suction vacuum and high discharge pressure that allow it to self-prime and fully maximize product containment. G-FLO pumps are ideally suited for the safe transfer of critical high-value fluids.
The seal-less eccentric disc transfer solution for chemical & industrial applications requiring high flow rates — up to 65 m3/h (286 gpm), 10 bar (145 psi).
Features and Benefits
- Provides consistent and efficient flow with a wide range of viscosities
- Flow rate of up to 65 m3/h (286 gpm), 10 bar (145 (psi)
- Eccentric disc design allows for consistent flow and improved energy savings
- Extremely gentle, pulse-free flow to protect shear-sensitive products
- Reduced maintenance with no mechanical seals or timing gears
- Easy to install
- ISO PN 20 flanges / ANSI 150 flanges
- ISO PN 16 flanges
- Heating Jacket
- Suitable for most chemical and industrial transfer applications, in particular those that require consistent non-pulsing flow and gentle fluid handling (low shear rates).
|G-Flo Brochure||Download Now|