Reliable, robust and precise are the main features of the P220.
The design without bearings ensures excellent robustness and the capacity to absorb machining efforts.
- Ø Output table : 220 mm
- Ø Through hole: 12 mm
- Rotation : Clock wise or counter clock wise
- Number of stops: 2-3-4-6-8-12-24
- Max. carried inertia (with pneumatic damper) : 0.5 kgm²
- Max. carried inertia (with hydraulic damper) : 8 kgm²
- Max carried load: 100kg
- Max. dynamic torque: 48 Nm
- Pneumatical clamp of the table: 3200 N (à 6 bar)
- Parallelism of the table: +/- 0.03 mm
- Inlet air pressure: 5-7 bar
- Construction: Housing in cast iron
- Pin holes for positioning: in housing, output shaft,
- Weight: 32 kg
The housing is made in cast iron. The figer for indexing is made in hardened steel, the indexing holes are grounded.
During rotation the output shaft is slightly lifted, and flatten on the housing at stop.
On the left: Transfer time versus number of stops and inertia in motion.
On the right: Operation cycle
- Drive given by a pneumatic jack (B) when the conical pin (C) is in down position.
- Progressive stop given by the hydraulic damper (B)
- The conical pin (C) is moved to up position, to allow the indexing
- Return of the pneumatic jack during indexing of the table.