Developed for precision in indexing and capacity to support machining efforts. Locking with lifting system of face gear rings (120 teeth) to ensure accuracy and robustness. This rotary table is proposed with pneumatic drive or NC drive.
- Ø Output table : 300 mm
- Ø Through hole:24 mm
- Rotation : Clock wise or counter clock wise
- Number of stops: 3-4-5-6-8-10-12-15-20-24-30-40-60-120
- Max. carried inertia (with hydraulic damper) : 15 kgm²
- Max carried load: 200 kg
- Max. dynamic torque: 95 Nm
- Pneumatical clamp of the table: 4000 N (à 6 bar)
- Parallelism of the table: +/- 0.02 mm
- Inlet air pressure: 5-7 bar
- Construction: Housing in cast iron
- Pin holes for positioning: in housing, output shaft,
- Weight: 75 kg
Left : Drive capacity (number of cycles per minute) VS number of stops (and carried inertia).
Right: Operation cycle :
- 3 mm lifting of the table (the teeth are not in contact, rotation can occur) (A).
- Moving of pneumatic jack (B)
- Progressive stop on the damper (C)
- The face gears (A) are in contact, to ensure precise positioning
- Return of pneumatic jack.
Pneumatic rotary table P300: housing in cast iron and hydraulic damper. During rotation the table is lifted (3 mm). Pneumatic or hydraulic clamping.
P300, NC version.