High quality pneumatc indexing table dedicated to assembly operation
- Ø Output table : 160 mm
- Ø Through hole: 9 mm
- Rotation : Clock wise or counter clock wise
- Number of stops: 2-3-4-6-8-12-24
- Max. carried inertia (with pneumatic damper) : 0.5 kgm²
- Max carried load: 30 kg
- Max. dynamic torque: 35 Nm
- Parallelism of the table: +/- 0.04 mm
- Inlet air pressure: 5-7 bar
- Construction: Housing in machined aluminum
- Pin holes for positioning: in housing, output shaft,
- Weight: 12 kg
The housing is made in aluminum. The 2 fingers for indexing are made in hardened steel, the indexing holes are grounded.
On the left: Transfer time versus number of stops and inertia in motion.
On the right: Operation cycle
- Drive given by a pneumatic jack (B) when the conical pin (C) is in down position.
- Progressive stop given by the hydraulic damper (B)
- The conical pin (C) is moved to up position, to allow the indexing
- Return of the pneumatic jack during indexing of the table.